MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 600ft Rarity: 2 Speed: +10 Hitpoints: 5d8 AC: 20 Exp: 44
A ghostly apparition that shrieks horribly. This evil undead creature is normally found at a depth of 600ft and moves a bit erratically and quickly. It is magical, casting spells which teleport-self or terrify; 1 time in 15. It can pass through walls. It is invisible. It is cold blooded. It is immune to cold. It cannot be confused or slept. It is fairly observant of intruders, which it may notice from 140 feet. It may carry one or two objects or treasures. It can wail to terrify and touch to reduce dexterity with damage 1d8.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Realey the level 7 Dwarf Warrior (17 May 15)
- Bonaventure the level 11 High-Elf Mage (24 Nov 14)
- ZalDiving the level 9 Hobbit Mage (9 Apr 14)
- Greyshoe the level 12 Dwarf Rogue (26 Dec 13)
- Greyshoe the level 7 Dwarf Rogue (19 Dec 13)
- Greyshoe the level 9 Dwarf Rogue (27 Nov 13)
- Londo the level 13 Dunadan Rogue (15 Nov 13)
- ZalDiving the level 13 Hobbit Mage (1 May 13)
- Ace the level 8 Half-Troll Warrior (25 Sep 12)
- Red the level 15 Dwarf Warrior (27 Sep 11)