MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 600ft Rarity: 3 Speed: +10 Hitpoints: 13d8 AC: 18 Exp: 33
A strange jelly thing, covered in discoloured blotches. This creature is normally found at a depth of 600ft and moves quickly, but does not deign to chase intruders. It is cold blooded. It is not detected by telepathy. It is hurt by bright light. It is immune to acid and poison. It cannot be frightened or confused or slept. It is vigilant for intruders, which it may notice from 120 feet. It can touch to shoot acid with damage 1d10, touch to shoot acid with damage 2d6 and touch to shoot acid with damage 2d6.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- ToThePits the level 7 Half-Troll Rogue (12 May 15)
- Mankey the level 8 Dwarf Rogue (4 Sep 14)
- Durin the level 8 Dwarf Rogue (20 Apr 14)
- Bandur the level 26 Human Paladin (25 Oct 13)
- Zalazarus the level 7 Dwarf Priest (22 Oct 13)
- Helper the level 12 Half-Troll Warrior (14 May 13)
- ZalWar the level 1 Dunadan Warrior (27 Aug 12)
- Gumaar the level 16 Half-Troll Warrior (8 Mar 12)