MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 800ft Rarity: 4 Speed: +0 Hitpoints: 36d10 AC: 18 Exp: 80
It is a strange, vast gelatinous structure that assumes cubic proportions as it lines all four walls of the corridors it patrols. Through its transparent jelly structure you can see treasures it has engulfed, and a few corpses as well. This creature is normally found at a depth of 800ft and moves at normal speed. It can pick up objects, open doors and bash down doors. It is cold blooded. It is not detected by telepathy. It is immune to acid, fire, lightning, cold and poison. It cannot be frightened or confused or slept. It is vigilant for intruders, which it may notice from 120 feet. It may carry up to 10 objects or treasures. It can touch to shoot acid with damage 1d10, touch to shoot acid with damage 1d10 and touch to shoot acid with damage 1d10.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Acrus the level 15 Elf Warrior (29 Feb 16)
- Durin the level 8 Dwarf Rogue (6 Jan 14)
- ZalDive the level 9 Hobbit Mage (20 Apr 13)
- Carcason the level 10 High-Elf Warrior (22 Oct 12)
- Martinip the level 11 Half-Troll Warrior (19 Jun 12)
- Draakuu the level 22 High-Elf Warrior (21 May 12)
- Rob the level 16 Dwarf Warrior (7 Apr 12)
- Greyshoe the level 12 Dunadan Ranger (16 Mar 12)
- Carcason the level 14 Dwarf Warrior (9 Mar 12)
- Niva Ranger the level 14 Dunadan Ranger (12 Nov 11)