MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 900ft Rarity: 2 Speed: +0 Hitpoints: 20d6 AC: 16 Exp: 75
A pile of rotting vegetation that slides towards you with a disgusting stench, waking all it nears. This evil creature is normally found at a depth of 900ft and moves at normal speed. It may shriek for help. It can open doors and bash down doors. It is not detected by telepathy. It cannot be frightened or confused or slept. It takes quite a while to see intruders, which it may notice from 200 feet. It may carry a treasure. It can hit to attack with damage 1d8 and hit to attack with damage 1d8.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Greyshoe the level 15 Dwarf Rogue (1 Dec 13)
- Eliasn the level 24 Half-Troll Warrior (30 Oct 13)
- Lykoron the level 13 Dwarf Warrior (26 Dec 12)
- Agent Orange the level 18 Dunadan Rogue (25 Jul 12)
- Dwayne Bush the level 10 Elf Paladin (17 May 12)