MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 1250ft Rarity: 1 Speed: +0 Hitpoints: 23d10 AC: 40 Exp: 85
He is a giant troll with scabrous black skin. This evil troll is normally found at a depth of 1250ft and moves at normal speed. He can open doors and bash down doors. He regenerates quickly. He is hurt by rock remover and bright light. He tends to overlook intruders, which he may notice from 200 feet. He usually appears in groups. He may carry an object or treasure. He can hit to attack with damage 1d6, hit to attack with damage 1d6 and bite to attack with damage 3d4.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Bonaventure the level 28 Dwarf Paladin (15 Aug 16)
- Bop the level 30 Dwarf Warrior (3 Jan 14)
- Qualta Blade the level 28 High-Elf Mage (20 Oct 13)
- ZalWar the level 23 Dunadan Warrior (26 Apr 13)
- Greyshoe the level 28 Dwarf Rogue (13 Apr 13)
- Bobby the level 34 Half-Troll Warrior (30 Jan 13)
- SomeNobody the level 25 Half-Troll Warrior (7 Dec 12)
- BNK the level 23 Half-Troll Warrior (17 Oct 12)
- Zelytic the level 35 Dwarf Warrior (15 Sep 12)
- Greyshoe the level 27 Dunadan Ranger (18 Apr 12)
- Arphod the level 31 High-Elf Warrior (19 Jan 12)
- Branflake the level 29 Dunadan Warrior (28 Nov 11)
- Bump the level 29 Dwarf Paladin (12 Sep 11)