MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 1300ft Rarity: 1 Speed: +0 Hitpoints: 15d8 AC: 40 Exp: 175
It is a tangible but ghostly form made of white fog. This evil undead creature is normally found at a depth of 1300ft and moves at normal speed. It is magical, casting spells which terrify, cause serious wounds or create darkness; 1 time in 8. It can open doors and bash down doors. It is cold blooded. It is hurt by bright light. It is immune to cold and poison. It cannot be confused or slept. It is fairly observant of intruders, which it may notice from 200 feet. It may carry one or two objects or treasures. It can hit to attack with damage 1d6, hit to attack with damage 1d6 and touch to lower experience.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Qualta Blade the level 7 High-Elf Mage (8 Oct 17)
- Qualta Blade the level 4 High-Elf Mage (5 Oct 17)
- Qualta Blade the level 4 High-Elf Mage (6 Sep 17)
- Qualta Blade the level 2 High-Elf Mage (6 Sep 17)
- Qualta Blade the level 1 High-Elf Mage (6 Sep 17)
- Qualta Blade the level 1 High-Elf Mage (5 Sep 17)