MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 1350ft Rarity: 1 Speed: +0 Hitpoints: 25d12 AC: 45 Exp: 175
It is a humanoid with an aura of power. You notice a sharp set of front teeth. This evil undead creature is normally found at a depth of 1350ft and moves at normal speed. It is magical, casting spells which teleport to, paralyze, terrify, cause serious wounds, cause mind blasting, cause amnesia or create darkness; 1 time in 9. It can open doors and bash down doors. It is cold blooded. It regenerates quickly. It is hurt by bright light. It is immune to cold and poison. It cannot be confused or slept. It is fairly observant of intruders, which it may notice from 200 feet. It may carry up to 3 objects or treasures. It can hit to attack with damage 1d6, hit to attack with damage 1d6, bite to lower experience with damage 2d6 and bite to lower experience with damage 2d6.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Durin the level 28 Dwarf Rogue (15 Sep 17)
- Greyshoe the level 22 Dwarf Rogue (15 Sep 17)
- Qualta Blade the level 13 High-Elf Mage (28 Mar 16)
- Sneakie the level 39 High-Elf Rogue (18 Mar 16)
- Qualta B1ade the level 19 Dunadan Rogue (12 Apr 13)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 31 Dunadan Paladin (23 Jul 12)
- Induriel the level 26 High-Elf Mage (9 Feb 12)