MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 100ft Rarity: 1 Speed: +10 Hitpoints: 8d8 AC: 1 Exp: 10
Its a large pile of white flesh. This creature is normally found at a depth of 100ft and moves quickly, but does not deign to chase intruders. It is not detected by telepathy. It is hurt by bright light. It is immune to poison. It cannot be frightened or confused or slept. It pays very little attention to intruders, which it may notice from 20 feet. It can touch to poison with damage 1d2.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Ddd the level 2 Hobbit Ranger (11 Apr 15)
- Von the level 1 Human Warrior (17 Sep 14)
- Pawn the level 2 Dwarf Rogue (1 Apr 14)
- Vein the level 1 Hobbit Rogue (11 Dec 13)
- PLAYER the level 1 Half-Troll Warrior (29 Oct 13)
- Looker the level 2 Elf Rogue (27 Oct 13)
- Kiro the level 1 High-Elf Priest (18 Oct 13)
- Teyerone the level 2 Elf Mage (23 Aug 13)
- Khonkhortisan the level 2 Human Warrior (20 Dec 12)
- Icee the level 1 Dwarf Warrior (19 Jul 12)
- Zippy2 the level 1 Human Warrior (28 Feb 12)
- Wikki the level 1 Gnome Mage (20 Feb 12)