MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 2000ft Rarity: 2 Speed: +20 Hitpoints: 52d10 AC: 60 Exp: 2150
A human figure in robes, he moves with magically improved speed, and his hands are ablur with spell casting. This evil creature is normally found at a depth of 2000ft and moves very quickly. He is magical, casting spells which blink-self, teleport to, blind, confuse, cause critical wounds, create traps, produce acid bolts, produce fire balls, produce frost balls, summon a monster, summon an undead or summon a dragon; 1 time in 2. He can open doors and bash down doors. He cannot be confused or slept. He is fairly observant of intruders, which he may notice from 200 feet. He may carry up to 9 objects. He can hit to attack with damage 2d8, hit to attack with damage 2d8 and hit to attack with damage 2d8.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 40 Half-Troll Rogue (21 Aug 17)
- WarWar the level 13 Dunadan Warrior (17 Feb 15)
- Qualta Blade the level 50 High-Elf Mage (2 Jan 14)
- Qualta Blade the level 47 High-Elf Mage (23 Nov 13)
- Down the level 11 Half-Orc Warrior (21 Oct 13)
- Greyshoe the level 50 Dwarf Rogue (24 Jul 13)
- Karnov the level 25 Dwarf Mage (27 May 13)
- Gravity the level 30 Dwarf Rogue (15 May 13)
- Greyshoe the level 50 Dwarf Rogue (2 May 13)
- Zapoila the level 28 High-Elf Mage (21 Apr 13)
- Greyshoe the level 30 Dwarf Rogue (10 Apr 13)
- Sinclair the level 47 Human Ranger (17 Sep 12)
- Sneaky McStabs the level 1 Half-Troll Warrior (22 May 12)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 39 Dunadan Paladin (10 Apr 12)