MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 2250ft Rarity: 2 Speed: +10 Hitpoints: 21d100 AC: 100 Exp: 10000
It is a dragon-like form wrapped in darkness. You cannot make out its true form but you sense its evil. This evil dragon is normally found at a depth of 2250ft and moves quickly. It may breathe nether. It is magical, casting spells intelligently which slow, confuse, terrify or create darkness; 1 time in 5. It can pick up objects, pass through walls and push past weaker monsters. It is invisible. It is immune to cold. It cannot be confused or slept. It pays little attention to intruders, which it may notice from 250 feet. It may carry up to 12 objects. It can claw to attack with damage 4d10, claw to attack with damage 4d10 and bite to lower experience with damage 7d10.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Qualta Blade the level 29 High-Elf Mage (16 Sep 17)
- Sinclair the level 44 Human Ranger (15 Jun 14)
- Gorom the level 36 Half-Troll Warrior (30 Dec 13)
- Greyshoe the level 35 Dwarf Rogue (12 Nov 13)
- Ansom the level 29 High-Elf Ranger (11 Nov 13)
- Boot the level 26 Half-Orc Warrior (25 Jun 13)
- Dagahze the level 48 Half-Troll Warrior (3 Jun 13)
- Fingol fin the level 29 Dwarf Rogue (31 May 13)
- Fingol fin the level 35 Dwarf Rogue (25 May 13)
- Kotomine Risei the level 32 Dwarf Priest (10 Jan 13)
- Carcason the level 32 Dwarf Warrior (13 Sep 12)
- Tixio the level 28 Half-Elf Ranger (29 Sep 11)