MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 3700ft Rarity: 3 Speed: +10 Hitpoints: 60d40 AC: 100 Exp: 10000
A shifting, swirling form. It seems to be all colours and sizes and shapes, though the dominant form is that of a huge dog. You feel very uncertain all of a sudden. This creature is normally found at a depth of 3700ft and moves quickly. It may breathe acid, fire, frost, lightning, poison, light, darkness, sound, confusion, chaos, shards, nether, disenchantment, force, inertia, time, gravity, plasma or nexus. It can bash down doors. It is immune to acid, fire, lightning, cold and poison. It resists plasma, nexus and disenchantment. It cannot be confused, slept. It is ever vigilant for intruders, which it may notice from 300 feet. It usually appears in groups. It can claw to attack with damage 3d12, claw to attack with damage 3d12, bite to attack with damage 3d12 and bite to attack with damage 3d12.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Induriel the level 40 High-Elf Mage (29 Jun 16)
- Induriel the level 41 High-Elf Mage (15 Jun 16)
- Bossh the level 34 Half-Troll Warrior (13 Apr 14)
- Qualta Blade the level 50 High-Elf Mage (9 Apr 14)
- Greyshoe the level 41 Dwarf Rogue (4 Feb 14)
- Abaddon the level 29 High-Elf Mage (22 Jan 14)
- Azriel the level 31 Dwarf Rogue (16 Dec 13)
- Zadig the level 50 Dunadan Priest (2 Aug 13)
- Kotomine Kirei the level 50 Dwarf Priest (26 Dec 12)