MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 800ft Rarity: 4 Speed: +10 Hitpoints: 3d5 AC: 12 Exp: 20
A type of crow, specially bred by the forces of evil as spies; their rudimentary intelligence guided by an evil mind has tracked you down, and now they seek to alert other evil creatures to your presence. This creature is normally found at a depth of 800ft and moves quickly. It may shriek for help. It is ever vigilant for intruders, which it may notice from 400 feet. It usually appears in groups. It can claw to attack with damage 1d4 and claw to attack with damage 1d4.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Bonaventure the level 11 High-Elf Paladin (27 Nov 16)
- Bonaventure the level 14 High-Elf Paladin (22 Aug 16)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 13 Half-Troll Rogue (6 Nov 15)
- Mankey the level 12 Dwarf Rogue (1 Sep 14)
- Numenor the level 13 Dwarf Priest (17 Apr 14)
- Pawn the level 13 High-Elf Ranger (10 Mar 14)
- ZalWar the level 12 Dunadan Warrior (30 Jul 13)
- Elj the level 19 High-Elf Warrior (24 Dec 11)