MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Atlas, the Titan
Depth: 3800ft Rarity: 3 Speed: +10 Hitpoints: 60d100 AC: 160 Exp: 32767
The strongest of all the Titans. Legend has it that he used to hold the sky on his shoulders; and the mountain range that now does so is named after him. This evil giant is normally found at a depth of 3800ft and moves quickly. He may throw boulders. He can destroy weaker monsters, bore through walls, pick up objects, open doors and bash down doors. He is hurt by rock remover. He is immune to acid, fire, lightning, cold and poison. He takes a while to see intruders, which he may notice from 300 feet. He may carry up to 8 good objects. He can hit to shatter with damage 13d13, hit to confuse with damage 13d13, hit to shatter with damage 13d13 and hit to confuse with damage 13d13.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 35 Half-Troll Rogue (25 Jan 14)
- BNK the level 31 Dwarf Priest (9 Dec 13)
- Douche the level 20 Dwarf Warrior (29 Sep 13)
- Qualta Blade the level 35 High-Elf Mage (18 Dec 12)
- Greyshoe the level 36 Dwarf Rogue (29 Jun 12)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 40 Half-Troll Priest (23 Dec 11)
- Data the level 36 Half-Troll Warrior (21 Sep 11)