MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 300ft Rarity: 1 Speed: +0 Hitpoints: 15d8 AC: 12 Exp: 20
A strange brown growth on the dungeon floor. This creature is normally found at a depth of 300ft and moves at normal speed, but does not deign to chase intruders. It is not detected by telepathy. It is immune to poison. It cannot be frightened or confused or slept. It pays very little attention to intruders, which it may notice from 20 feet. It can release spores to confuse with damage 1d4.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 7 Half-Troll Rogue (25 Feb 16)
- Fritz the level 10 Half-Troll Warrior (31 Jan 15)
- Mankey the level 6 Dwarf Rogue (30 Aug 14)
- ZalRog the level 4 Dunadan Rogue (31 Jul 13)
- Bonaventure the level 5 High-Elf Paladin (29 Apr 13)
- Druid the level 4 Human Rogue (19 Dec 12)
- Herp the level 6 Human Rogue (16 Jul 12)
- Thefre the level 5 Human Rogue (9 Dec 11)