MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
The Balrog of Moria
Depth: 2500ft Rarity: 3 Speed: +20 Hitpoints: 30d100 AC: 100 Exp: 30000
A huge Balrog surrounded by raging pillars of fire, this is indeed a terrible opponent. Wielding a great whip of fire and a blazing sword, his fury blisters your skin and melts your flesh! This evil demon is normally found at a depth of 2500ft and moves very quickly. He may breathe fire. He is magical, casting spells which confuse, terrify, summon an undead or summon a demon; 1 time in 4. He can open doors, bash down doors and push past weaker monsters. He is immune to fire. He cannot be confused or slept. He pays little attention to intruders, which he may notice from 200 feet. He usually appears with escorts. He may carry up to 18 good objects. He can hit to burn with damage 6d12, hit to burn with damage 6d12, crush to attack with damage 5d12 and touch to drain charges.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 20 Half-Troll Rogue (13 Oct 14)
- Avenger the level 36 Half-Troll Warrior (10 Nov 13)
- Sinclair the level 41 Human Ranger (30 Jan 13)
- BNK the level 45 Dwarf Priest (8 Jan 13)
- Qualta Blade the level 32 High-Elf Mage (23 Dec 12)
- Greyshoe the level 17 Dunadan Ranger (3 Apr 12)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 29 Half-Troll Paladin (17 Oct 11)