MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 4300ft Rarity: 2 Speed: +20 Hitpoints: 85d100 AC: 185 Exp: 32767
The Tarrasque is a massive reptile of legend, rumoured to be unkillable and immune to magic. Fear its anger, for its devastation is unmatched! This creature is normally found at a depth of 4300ft and moves very quickly. It may breathe fire, frost or disenchantment. It can open doors, bash down doors and push past weaker monsters. It is immune to fire and cold. It resists disenchantment. It cannot be confused or slept. It takes a while to see intruders, which it may notice from 500 feet. It may carry up to 12 good objects. It can hit to attack with damage 10d10, hit to attack with damage 10d10, touch to drain charges and touch to drain charges.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Zadig the level 50 Dunadan Priest (31 Jul 14)
- Grumpy the level 18 Half-Troll Rogue (3 Jul 14)
- Barzaq the level 50 Dunadan Mage (2 Jul 14)
- Durin the level 50 Dwarf Rogue (19 Apr 14)
- Durin the level 46 Dwarf Rogue (17 Apr 14)
- Jo the level 50 Half-Troll Warrior (18 Mar 14)
- Avenger the level 47 Half-Troll Warrior (14 Nov 13)
- Greyshoe the level 46 Dwarf Rogue (2 Nov 13)
- BNK the level 39 Dwarf Priest (4 Oct 13)
- Zadig the level 50 Dunadan Priest (7 Jul 13)
- Greyshoe the level 47 Dwarf Rogue (5 Jul 13)
- Zadig the level 50 Dunadan Priest (31 May 13)
- Greyshoe the level 42 Dwarf Rogue (23 May 13)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 46 Half-Troll Rogue (4 Jan 13)