MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Tselakus, the Dreadlord
Depth: 3400ft Rarity: 2 Speed: +20 Hitpoints: 65d100 AC: 150 Exp: 32767
This huge affront to existence twists and tears at the fabric of space. A master of mighty magic, Tselakus hungers for your tender flesh. Darkness itself recoils from the touch of Tselakus as he leaves a trail of death and destruction. Tselakus is a being of sneering contempt, laughing at your pitiful efforts to defy him. Mighty claws rend reality as he annihilates all in his path to your soul! This evil undead creature is normally found at a depth of 3400ft and moves very quickly. He is magical, casting spells which blind, paralyze, confuse, invoke darkness storms, produce nether balls, summon Ring Wraiths, summon Greater Undead or summon similar monsters; 1 time in 3. He can pass through walls. He is invisible. He is cold blooded. He is immune to cold and poison. He cannot be confused or slept. He is fairly observant of intruders, which he may notice from 200 feet. He may carry up to 14 good objects. He can hit to attack with damage 10d10, hit to attack with damage 10d10, hit to reduce strength with damage 4d6 and hit to reduce strength with damage 4d6.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Qualta Blade the level 36 High-Elf Mage (30 Aug 17)
- Bolg the level 30 High-Elf Mage (2 Jun 16)
- Mandrake the level 41 High-Elf Mage (16 Dec 14)
- Sinclair the level 47 Human Ranger (1 Jun 14)
- Bop the level 29 Dwarf Warrior (2 Jan 14)
- Haradaur the level 37 Dwarf Priest (9 Nov 13)
- Qualta Blade the level 24 High-Elf Mage (24 Apr 13)
- Bombadil the level 31 Half-Troll Ranger (16 Jan 13)
- Adam the level 29 Half-Troll Warrior (15 Jan 13)
- Robowarrior the level 30 Half-Troll Warrior (18 Dec 12)
- Warrior the level 47 Dunadan Warrior (5 Dec 12)
- Greyshoe the level 33 Dwarf Rogue (23 Jul 12)
- Sinclair the level 34 Human Ranger (30 Jun 12)
- Blind the level 50 Dwarf Warrior (8 May 12)