MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 1950ft Rarity: 2 Speed: +10 Hitpoints: 100d10 AC: 90 Exp: 2000
A strange reptilian hybrid with seven heads dripping venom. This creature is normally found at a depth of 1950ft and moves quickly. It may breathe poison. It is magical, casting spells which terrify or produce poison balls; 1 time in 5. It can bash down doors and push past weaker monsters. It is immune to poison. It takes a while to see intruders, which it may notice from 200 feet. It may carry up to 12 treasures. It can bite to poison with damage 3d9, bite to poison with damage 3d9, bite to poison with damage 3d9 and spit to blind with damage 1d2.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Durin the level 26 Dwarf Rogue (22 Sep 17)
- JoReborn the level 27 Half-Troll Warrior (10 Aug 17)
- BNK the level 36 Dwarf Priest (18 Dec 16)
- Bolg the level 34 High-Elf Mage (5 Jun 16)
- Cenghiz the level 26 Dunadan Warrior (9 Dec 15)
- Fingol fin the level 28 Dwarf Rogue (29 May 13)
- Help the level 3 High-Elf Warrior (28 Apr 13)
- Robowarrior the level 35 Half-Troll Warrior (9 Jan 13)
- Carcason the level 34 Dwarf Warrior (20 Oct 12)
- Galen Marek the level 23 Dunadan Paladin (17 May 12)
- Courtney the level 20 Dunadan Warrior (17 May 12)