MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 2000ft Rarity: 3 Speed: +10 Hitpoints: 16d100 AC: 80 Exp: 6000
A vile creature with one huge central eye, twelve smaller eyes on stalks, and a huge mouth filled with sharp teeth. This evil creature is normally found at a depth of 2000ft and moves quickly. It is magical, casting spells which blind, slow, confuse, terrify, drain mana, cause mind blasting, cause amnesia, create darkness, produce acid bolts, produce fire bolts, produce frost bolts or produce lightning bolts; 1 time in 2. It can bash down doors. It is immune to poison. It cannot be confused or slept. It is fairly observant of intruders, which it may notice from 300 feet. It can gaze to lower experience with damage 2d6, gaze to drain charges with damage 2d6, gaze to reduce intelligence with damage 2d6 and bite to attack with damage 6d6.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 33 Half-Troll Rogue (5 Oct 16)
- Steel Draconis the level 29 Dunadan Paladin (12 May 16)
- Steel Draconis the level 33 Dunadan Warrior (7 May 16)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 37 Half-Troll Rogue (2 Jan 15)
- Ween the level 30 Dwarf Rogue (8 Dec 14)
- Greyshoe the level 4 Dwarf Rogue (6 Jan 14)
- Fritz the level 32 Half-Troll Warrior (13 Sep 13)
- Durin the level 34 Dwarf Rogue (18 Jun 13)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 31 Half-Troll Rogue (17 Jan 13)
- Greyshoe the level 28 Dunadan Mage (2 Sep 12)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 30 Dunadan Paladin (25 Jul 12)
- Greyshoe the level 30 Dunadan Ranger (26 Mar 12)
- Acenoid the level 34 Dwarf Paladin (21 Sep 11)