MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 2750ft Rarity: 2 Speed: +10 Hitpoints: 35d100 AC: 120 Exp: 18000
The skeletal form of a once-great dragon, enchanted by magic most perilous. Its animated form strikes with speed and drains life from its prey to satisfy its hunger. This evil undead dragon is normally found at a depth of 2750ft and moves quickly. It may breathe frost or nether. It is magical, casting spells intelligently which confuse or terrify; 1 time in 6. It can pick up objects, bash down doors and push past weaker monsters. It is cold blooded. It is immune to cold and poison. It cannot be confused or slept. It pays little attention to intruders, which it may notice from 250 feet. It may carry up to 8 good objects. It can claw to attack with damage 4d12, claw to attack with damage 4d12 and bite to lower experience with damage 7d14.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Moomin the level 34 High-Elf Ranger (21 Jul 18)
- Greyshoe the level 34 Dwarf Rogue (29 Aug 17)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 40 Half-Troll Rogue (8 Jan 15)
- Bandur the level 50 Human Paladin (23 Jan 14)
- Gorom the level 37 Half-Troll Warrior (4 Jan 14)
- Data the level 43 Half-Troll Warrior (14 Dec 13)
- Bandur the level 49 Human Paladin (11 Dec 13)
- Mr Ploppy the level 41 High-Elf Mage (9 Dec 13)
- ZalWar the level 35 Dunadan Warrior (20 Oct 13)
- BNK the level 48 Dwarf Priest (3 Jan 13)
- BNK the level 45 Dwarf Priest (3 Jan 13)
- Qualta Blade the level 40 High-Elf Mage (8 Dec 12)
- Kotomine Kirei the level 45 Dwarf Priest (28 Nov 12)
- Sinclair the level 41 Human Ranger (5 Oct 12)
- Billsey the level 36 High-Elf Ranger (18 Jan 12)