MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 1750ft Rarity: 2 Speed: +10 Hitpoints: 25d20 AC: 30 Exp: 600
It is a form that screams its presence against the eye. Death incarnate, its hideous black body seems to struggle against reality as the universe itself struggles to banish it. This evil undead creature is normally found at a depth of 1750ft and moves a bit erratically and quickly. It is magical, casting spells which blind, paralyze, confuse, drain mana or produce nether bolts; 1 time in 15. It can pick up objects and pass through walls. It is invisible. It is cold blooded. It is immune to cold and poison. It cannot be confused or slept. It is fairly observant of intruders, which it may notice from 200 feet. It may carry up to 5 objects. It can hit to attack with damage 6d6, hit to attack with damage 6d6 and hit to reduce strength with damage 3d4.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Bonaventure the level 33 High-Elf Paladin (28 Jun 14)
- Durin the level 31 Dwarf Rogue (9 Jan 14)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 1 Half-Troll Rogue (13 Dec 13)
- Dirk the level 42 Dwarf Paladin (30 Nov 13)
- Qualta Blade the level 31 High-Elf Mage (14 Oct 13)
- Beor the level 34 Dunadan Ranger (14 Jun 13)
- Fingol fin the level 31 Dwarf Rogue (4 Jun 13)
- Zapoila the level 27 High-Elf Mage (4 Jun 13)
- Fingol fin the level 26 Dwarf Rogue (30 May 13)
- Qualta Blade the level 1 High-Elf Mage (11 May 13)
- Qualta Blade the level 26 High-Elf Mage (10 Jan 13)
- Pawn the level 3 Dwarf Ranger (21 Jun 12)
- Zapoila the level 31 High-Elf Mage (21 Jun 12)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 13 Half-Troll Paladin (30 Mar 12)
- Tixio the level 17 Half-Elf Ranger (25 Sep 11)