MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 2200ft Rarity: 3 Speed: +10 Hitpoints: 25d100 AC: 130 Exp: 12000
A constructed dragon, the drolem has massive strength. Powerful spells weaved during its creation make it a fearsome adversary. Its eyes show little intelligence, but it has been instructed to destroy all it meets. This dragon is normally found at a depth of 2200ft and moves quickly. It may fire a missile. It may breathe poison. It is magical, casting spells which blind, slow or confuse; 1 time in 5. It can open doors and bash down doors. It is cold blooded. It is not detected by telepathy. It is immune to fire, lightning, cold and poison. It cannot be frightened or confused or slept. It takes quite a while to see intruders, which it may notice from 250 feet. It can claw to attack with damage 3d10, claw to attack with damage 3d10, bite to poison with damage 5d10 and bite to poison with damage 5d10.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Durin the level 39 Dwarf Rogue (22 Oct 17)
- Mankey the level 31 Dwarf Rogue (31 Mar 14)
- Mankey the level 31 Dwarf Rogue (22 Dec 13)
- Ploppy War the level 34 Half-Troll Warrior (30 Oct 13)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 25 Half-Troll Rogue (15 Oct 13)
- KindlingHipster the level 39 Dwarf Priest (10 Jan 13)
- WTF the level 39 Dunadan Rogue (11 Dec 12)
- Carcason the level 31 Dwarf Warrior (5 Dec 12)
- One the level 34 Half-Troll Warrior (21 Nov 12)
- Robocow the level 40 Half-Troll Rogue (22 Sep 12)
- Greyshoe the level 33 Dunadan Ranger (5 May 12)