MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Great Wyrm of Chaos
Depth: 3750ft Rarity: 2 Speed: +10 Hitpoints: 45d100 AC: 170 Exp: 29000
A massive dragon of changing form. As you watch, it appears first fair and then foul. Its body is twisted by chaotic forces as it strives to stay real. Its very existence distorts the universe around it. This evil dragon is normally found at a depth of 3750ft and moves quickly. It may breathe chaos or disenchantment. It is magical, casting spells intelligently which blind, confuse, terrify, summon a dragon or summon Ancient Dragons; 1 time in 4. It can bash down doors and push past weaker monsters. It is immune to fire. It resists disenchantment. It cannot be confused or slept. It pays very little attention to intruders, which it may notice from 400 feet. It may carry up to 18 good objects. It can claw to attack with damage 5d12, claw to attack with damage 5d12, bite to attack with damage 7d14 and bite to attack with damage 7d14.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 39 Half-Troll Rogue (2 Oct 16)
- Deviant Mouse the level 50 Dwarf Rogue (19 Apr 16)
- Gorom the level 39 Half-Troll Warrior (29 Dec 13)
- Qualta Blade the level 42 High-Elf Mage (27 Nov 13)
- Haradaur the level 50 Dwarf Priest (23 Nov 13)
- ZalWar the level 49 Kobold Warrior (8 May 13)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 39 Half-Troll Paladin (28 Oct 11)