MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Great Wyrm of Many Colours
Depth: 3950ft Rarity: 2 Speed: +10 Hitpoints: 50d100 AC: 170 Exp: 31000
A gigantic dragon whose scales shimmer in myriad hues. This evil dragon is normally found at a depth of 3950ft and moves quickly. It may breathe poison, lightning, acid, fire or frost. It is magical, casting spells intelligently which confuse, terrify, blind, summon a dragon or summon Ancient Dragons; 1 time in 4. It can bash down doors and push past weaker monsters. It is immune to acid, fire, lightning, cold and poison. It cannot be confused or slept. It pays very little attention to intruders, which it may notice from 400 feet. It may carry up to 18 good objects. It can claw to attack with damage 5d12, claw to attack with damage 5d12, bite to attack with damage 7d14 and bite to attack with damage 7d14.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Durin the level 40 Dwarf Rogue (19 Oct 17)
- Thorinson the level 49 Dwarf Warrior (26 Jun 15)
- Hamilton the level 33 Dwarf Rogue (18 Nov 14)
- Bonaventure the level 50 High-Elf Paladin (21 Sep 14)
- Barzaq the level 47 Dunadan Mage (3 Jul 14)
- Greyshoe the level 48 Dwarf Rogue (8 Apr 14)
- Barium the level 50 Dunadan Warrior (17 Dec 13)
- Qualta Blade the level 45 High-Elf Mage (26 Nov 13)
- Zadig the level 50 Dunadan Priest (19 Jul 13)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 50 Half-Troll Rogue (2 Jan 13)