MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 3950ft Rarity: 3 Speed: +20 Hitpoints: 50d100 AC: 140 Exp: 25000
Originally of the semi-divine Maiar, this evil spirit swore allegiance to Morgoth at the beginning of time and is now one of his most terrible demonic servants. With its flaming whip and sword it seeks to destroy you. This evil demon is normally found at a depth of 3950ft and moves very quickly. It may breathe fire or plasma. It is magical, casting spells which confuse, terrify, produce plasma bolts, produce fire balls, summon an undead, summon a demon or summon Greater Demons; 1 time in 3. It can open doors, bash down doors and push past weaker monsters. It is immune to fire, lightning and poison. It resists plasma. It cannot be confused or slept. It pays little attention to intruders, which it may notice from 400 feet. It may carry up to 14 good objects. It can hit to burn with damage 8d12, hit to burn with damage 8d12, crush to attack with damage 7d12 and touch to drain charges.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- ZalWar the level 44 Dunadan Warrior (13 Nov 17)
- Qualta Blade the level 36 High-Elf Mage (13 Sep 17)
- Greyshoe the level 46 Dwarf Rogue (31 Aug 17)
- Sneakie the level 44 High-Elf Rogue (29 Mar 16)
- Metegale the level 38 High-Elf Mage (18 Nov 14)
- Greyshoe the level 49 Dwarf Rogue (25 Apr 14)
- Greyshoe the level 40 Dwarf Rogue (22 Mar 14)
- Warrior the level 35 Dunadan Warrior (24 Nov 13)
- Qualta Blade the level 41 High-Elf Mage (24 Nov 13)
- Greyshoe the level 43 Dwarf Rogue (16 Jul 13)
- Qualta Blade the level 42 High-Elf Mage (7 May 13)
- Turin the level 47 Dwarf Paladin (22 Dec 12)
- Kotomine Kirei the level 50 Dwarf Priest (19 Dec 12)
- Bonaventure the level 50 Dwarf Paladin (8 Sep 12)