MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 2250ft Rarity: 2 Speed: +10 Hitpoints: 20d100 AC: 100 Exp: 10000
A large basilisk, whose shape resembles that of a great wyrm. This evil creature is normally found at a depth of 2250ft and moves quickly. It may breathe poison, darkness or nexus. It can open doors and bash down doors. It is immune to poison. It resists nexus. It cannot be confused or slept. It takes a while to see intruders, which it may notice from 250 feet. It may carry one or two good objects. It can gaze to paralyze with damage 3d12, gaze to paralyze with damage 3d12, bite to poison with damage 2d12 and bite to poison with damage 2d12.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Huma the level 40 Kobold Warrior (8 May 16)
- Hamilton the level 33 Dwarf Rogue (29 Mar 16)
- WarWar the level 10 Dunadan Warrior (18 Feb 15)
- BNK the level 38 Dwarf Priest (30 Apr 13)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 33 Half-Troll Rogue (9 Apr 13)
- Zapoila the level 28 High-Elf Mage (7 Oct 12)
- Sinclair the level 36 Human Ranger (11 Jul 12)
- Monkey the level 36 Half-Orc Ranger (11 May 12)
- Greyshoe the level 30 Dunadan Ranger (1 May 12)
- Greyshoe the level 31 Dunadan Ranger (1 May 12)
- Billsey the level 37 High-Elf Ranger (12 Dec 11)