MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 2500ft Rarity: 3 Speed: +20 Hitpoints: 11d100 AC: 60 Exp: 6000
A lord of all that is natural, skilled in the mystic ways. He is a master of martial arts and is at one with nature, able to summon help from the wild if need be. This creature is normally found at a depth of 2500ft and moves very quickly. He is magical, casting spells which summon animals or heal-self; 1 time in 3. He can open doors and bash down doors. He is invisible. He is immune to acid, fire, lightning, cold and poison. He cannot be confused or slept. He is observant of intruders, which he may notice from 300 feet. He may carry up to 6 objects. He can kick to attack with damage 10d2, kick to attack with damage 10d2, hit to poison with damage 20d1 and hit to paralyze with damage 15d1.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Carcason the level 40 Dwarf Warrior (26 Sep 17)
- Gaolar the level 30 Dwarf Warrior (19 Aug 14)
- Alasdair the level 27 Hobbit Ranger (16 Jun 14)
- Alasdair the level 26 Hobbit Ranger (2 May 14)
- Drunk the level 43 Dwarf Priest (24 Jul 13)
- Zapoila the level 32 High-Elf Mage (10 Jun 13)
- Fingol fin the level 31 Dwarf Rogue (5 Jun 13)
- Greyshoe the level 21 Dwarf Rogue (28 May 13)
- Sinclair the level 39 Human Ranger (25 Sep 12)
- Sinclair the level 40 Human Ranger (22 Sep 12)
- Monkey the level 35 Half-Orc Ranger (10 May 12)