MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 1650ft Rarity: 3 Speed: +10 Hitpoints: 35d10 AC: 50 Exp: 500
An adept at unarmed combat, the mystic strikes with stunning power. He can summon help from nature and is able to focus his power to ease any pain. This creature is normally found at a depth of 1650ft and moves quickly. He is magical, casting spells which heal-self, summon spiders or summon animals; 1 time in 6. He can open doors and bash down doors. He is invisible. He is immune to acid and poison. He cannot be confused or slept. He is observant of intruders, which he may notice from 300 feet. He may carry one or two objects. He can kick to attack with damage 10d2, kick to attack with damage 10d2, kick to attack with damage 10d2 and kick to attack with damage 10d2.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Huma the Great the level 29 Half-Troll Priest (11 May 16)
- Gaolar the level 30 Dwarf Warrior (19 Aug 14)
- Alasdair the level 27 Hobbit Ranger (16 Jun 14)
- Alasdair the level 26 Hobbit Ranger (2 May 14)
- Fritz the level 32 Half-Troll Warrior (7 Dec 13)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 27 Half-Troll Rogue (26 Nov 13)
- Drunk the level 43 Dwarf Priest (24 Jul 13)
- Zapoila the level 32 High-Elf Mage (10 Jun 13)
- Fingol fin the level 31 Dwarf Rogue (5 Jun 13)
- Fingol fin the level 28 Dwarf Rogue (30 May 13)
- Greyshoe the level 21 Dwarf Rogue (28 May 13)
- Bobby the level 27 Half-Troll Warrior (26 Dec 12)
- Sinclair the level 39 Human Ranger (25 Sep 12)
- Sinclair the level 40 Human Ranger (22 Sep 12)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 28 Dunadan Paladin (15 May 12)
- Monkey the level 35 Half-Orc Ranger (10 May 12)
- Arphod the level 29 High-Elf Warrior (17 Jan 12)