MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 3850ft Rarity: 3 Speed: +20 Hitpoints: 40d100 AC: 120 Exp: 22000
Appearing as a giant, clawed and winged humanoid with a scaly red body and massive fangs dripping a foul green liquid, the Pit Fiend is a dreadful enemy from the lowest depths of the hells. They are often the commanders of vast demon armies. This evil demon is normally found at a depth of 3850ft and moves very quickly. It may breathe fire, poison or chaos. It is magical, casting spells which summon Greater Demons, summon Ancient Dragons, terrify, produce fire balls or cause mortal wounds; 1 time in 5. It can open doors, bash down doors and push past weaker monsters. It regenerates quickly. It is immune to fire and poison. It cannot be confused or slept. It tends to overlook intruders, which it may notice from 300 feet. It may carry up to 12 good objects. It can claw to burn with damage 6d10, claw to burn with damage 6d10, bite to poison with damage 5d10 and bite to reduce constitution with damage 5d10.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Greyshoe the level 43 Dwarf Rogue (15 Feb 18)
- Father Anderson the level 45 Dwarf Priest (20 Jun 14)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 50 Half-Troll Rogue (3 May 14)
- Durin the level 47 Dwarf Rogue (13 Apr 14)
- Warrior the level 39 Dunadan Warrior (28 Nov 13)
- Qualta Blade the level 47 High-Elf Mage (22 Nov 13)