MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 2950ft Rarity: 2 Speed: +20 Hitpoints: 14d100 AC: 120 Exp: 18000
A glowing skull possessed by sorcerous power. It need not move, but merely blast you with mighty magic as it speaks the words of power. This evil undead creature is normally found at a depth of 2950ft and moves very quickly, but does not deign to chase intruders. It is magical, casting spells intelligently which slow, cause mortal wounds, cause mind blasting, cause brain smashing, create traps, produce plasma bolts, produce nether bolts, produce water balls or summon an undead; 1 time in 1. It is cold blooded. It is immune to fire, cold and poison. It cannot be frightened or confused or slept. It is fairly observant of intruders, which it may notice from 200 feet. It has no physical attacks.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Carcason the level 39 Dwarf Warrior (24 Sep 17)
- Huma the level 38 Kobold Warrior (6 Jul 16)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 40 Half-Troll Rogue (31 Dec 14)
- Barzaq the level 43 Dunadan Mage (22 Sep 13)
- Sinclair the level 39 Human Ranger (23 May 13)
- Dagahze the level 50 Half-Troll Warrior (23 Apr 13)
- Jo the level 44 Half-Troll Warrior (20 Dec 12)
- Blix the level 30 Hobbit Rogue (2 Oct 11)