MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 1300ft Rarity: 1 Speed: +0 Hitpoints: 30d10 AC: 50 Exp: 120
A troll who is so bright he knows how to read. This evil troll is normally found at a depth of 1300ft and moves at normal speed. He is magical, casting spells which blink-self, terrify, cause light wounds, produce magic missiles or create darkness; 1 time in 5. He can open doors and bash down doors. He regenerates quickly. He is hurt by bright light. He cannot be confused or slept. He takes quite a while to see intruders, which he may notice from 200 feet. He may carry an object or treasure. He can hit to attack with damage 1d8, hit to attack with damage 1d8 and bite to attack with damage 3d4.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Thawl the level 29 High-Elf Mage (19 Mar 16)
- Mankey the level 13 Dwarf Rogue (2 Sep 14)
- Greyshoe the level 33 Dwarf Rogue (23 Oct 13)
- ME the level 29 Half-Troll Warrior (16 Oct 13)
- Qualta Blade the level 24 High-Elf Mage (13 Oct 13)
- Marlow the level 26 Human Warrior (8 Sep 13)
- Soundwave the level 13 High-Elf Ranger (26 Jun 12)