MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 2250ft Rarity: 3 Speed: +10 Hitpoints: 27d100 AC: 100 Exp: 8000
A beholder which has cheated death. Black nether storms rage around the bloodshot pupil of its central giant eye, and light seems to bend as it sucks its power from the very air around it. Your soul chills as it drains your vitality for its evil enchantments. This evil undead creature is normally found at a depth of 2250ft and moves quickly. It is magical, casting spells which slow, confuse, cause mortal wounds, drain mana, cause mind blasting, cause amnesia, produce mana bolts, produce nether bolts, cause brain smashing, produce fire balls, produce frost balls, produce acid bolts or summon an undead; 1 time in 2. It can bash down doors. It is cold blooded. It is immune to acid, fire, lightning, cold and poison. It cannot be confused or slept. It is fairly observant of intruders, which it may notice from 300 feet. It can gaze to lower experience with damage 3d6, gaze to drain charges with damage 3d6, gaze to reduce intelligence with damage 3d6 and bite to lower experience with damage 7d6.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 33 Half-Troll Rogue (5 Oct 16)
- Steel Draconis the level 33 Dunadan Warrior (7 May 16)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 37 Half-Troll Rogue (2 Jan 15)
- Ween the level 30 Dwarf Rogue (8 Dec 14)
- Greyshoe the level 4 Dwarf Rogue (6 Jan 14)
- Fritz the level 32 Half-Troll Warrior (13 Sep 13)
- Durin the level 34 Dwarf Rogue (18 Jun 13)
- Greyshoe the level 28 Dunadan Mage (2 Sep 12)
- Acenoid the level 34 Dwarf Paladin (21 Sep 11)