[BMA] Server online, sort of

Issues, news, and discussion specific to any other servers.
Berendol
Evil Iggy

[BMA] Server online, sort of

Post by Berendol » Sat 04.12.2004, 18:32

Hey guys, the server is up. Yea!<br><br>It's only up for a little while right now and since it's not using the runserv script, if somebody crashes it, it's going to stay offline until I turn it back on.
By appreciation, we make excellence in others our own property. (Voltaire)

Hades
Giant Mottled Ant Lion

Re: Server online, sort of

Post by Hades » Sat 04.12.2004, 21:37

Hey,
 Are you going to reset it anytime soon. I need to know so i dont wast my time playing there man... And the moutains seen a bit tougher then I last played got a lvl 25 warrior beofr i went there and usally I jsut owned it (At day anyway). Anyway peace just need to know if its ganna be reset. And it is lagging a bit might be because its not hooked up to that thing yet.
PWMAngband Host - Check out http://www.mangband.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=9 and download the client, server, lib files, sound fx patch and even the source code for this new variant!

Berendol
Evil Iggy

Post by Berendol » Sat 04.12.2004, 21:52

Hellooo...... I said it would be TOUGHER! Monsters have new abilities, do stuff instead of not doing stuff, etc. (see my previous ... oh... ten posts on that)

The mountains are supposed to be really mean. Nobody is EVER supposed to "own" the mountains. I did tweak them.

No, I don't plan to reset it soon. It won't be available 24/7 until I get a few things straightened out. It's not lagging for RNG, but it is lagging for normal characters, even on my LAN... something for me to figure out.

You're welcome for the $40 and the entire week of free time I spent to make it work. If you consider it a waste of your time, then don't play.

Oh, and I will be nerfing warriors, because they are far too powerful.

Hades
Giant Mottled Ant Lion

Post by Hades » Sun 05.12.2004, 09:00

Hmm I see... So much for me and Steel becoming king of the moutains again ;). Anyway I did not mean i didnt want to play there what i ment was that If you were going to reset it, that I didnt want to wast my time with it; If im just ganna have to start over. Just to clear that up.

Today is my birthday so I wont be playing there today spending time with my famaily. Well Peace bro. Just post here when you are done with the changes then I will start playing.
PWMAngband Host - Check out http://www.mangband.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=9 and download the client, server, lib files, sound fx patch and even the source code for this new variant!

Berendol
Evil Iggy

Post by Berendol » Sun 05.12.2004, 19:05

Happy birthday, Later