Rescue needed at 1550

Post the obvious, so we can all chuckle with you...
Billsey
King Vampire

Rescue needed at 1550

Post by Billsey » Thu 10.07.2008, 05:49

Looks like a Mystic summoned a Knight Templar on me, while I was in the middle of the packs of various hounds and such he'd summoned the previous turn. :-(

1550', The KT has been picking my stuff up, so it'd be worthwhile to kill him and recover what we can. Problem is that it's getting late at night on the US west coast, and it'll be a while before any of the regulars show up. I'm going to stay sitting in the level to help force it static, though that will mean lots of new generated monsters! It's a great opportunity for a mid to high level player to pick up some exp. :-)

If you drop by, please save my stuff for me, I'd really hate to lose some of it ATM.

[BTW, I killed the mystic as a ghost, but the KT recovers faster than I can cause damage. He gets six blows to my one as a ghost...]
Mangband Project Team Member

PowerWyrm
Balrog

Re: Rescue needed at 1550

Post by PowerWyrm » Thu 10.07.2008, 11:17

I hope there will be people connecting today, since I didn't see a lot of activity on the server when I checked yesterday. Anyway, if you're still waiting on the level for the rescue, I'll help when I come back home this evening... which means 6 more hours to wait.