A red spot I saw

Post the obvious, so we can all chuckle with you...
Allona
Hobgoblin

A red spot I saw

Post by Allona » Fri 08.08.2008, 05:52

hey buds, its me allona, from MAngband, I messed up on my name but could an adnim change for me???? it would be nice

so i was a level 11 i belive warrior gnome, and i was walking around getting rreally coccky and i had like 100 vegetables, I went in the marsh really far north in search of more vegetables, but instead i found this big red spot, I asked therom, should I go back, he sad yeah even though he didnt know. I should've listened to him, I was in it for 7 more turns maybe, then an elf or something came aoutta nowhere and hit me! a zombie did too. I then was pretty close so I went back and got hit by him, I tried to get away but he killed me :( I thought exploring wasn't good. I was wrong.

Warrior
Evil Iggy

Re: A red spot I saw

Post by Warrior » Sun 26.10.2008, 22:42

You need to tell us an exact location, no one's gonna go into the wilderness and spend hours looking for "a big red spot really far north".

Log in with your ghost and have a look at the map, "two levels west and 11 levels north of town, my tomb is in location 3,3" for example.

If you think it's too dangerous to log in the ghost you should either go out there again with a new character and find the location yourself or just accept that you might not get a rescue. It's really hard to find a level and find exactly where someone died without knowing where it is.
-- Mangband Project Team Member