Bud Spencer

Post the obvious, so we can all chuckle with you...
Data

Bud Spencer

Post by Data » Wed 14.05.2003, 08:59

I never wanted to be a PK. But lack of experience with Mangband made me a PK.

Some days ago Bud Spencer was afk in a shop and after some time has passed I decided to tele him. Didn’t know that this made us hostile. This lead to Bud Spencer first death yesterday. Well, the cloak “colanon” made him forget my mistake.

I have no idea what happened today: Bud Spencer entered the game, we bump, he is dead. His ghost shows up in 8 and moves in me… Bud Spencers Ghost is dead. I am sure we were not hostile yesterday after we have immediately changed this after my first mistake.

I am very sorry for what happened. I hate Pking. If Bud Spencer will still be playing Mangband after this frustrating experience I want to support him as far as allowed. Would help him level to the level he was before and give him
Items appropriate for his level be regarded as a violation of the server rules under this circumstances?

Big_Juan_Teh_Furby
Iridescent Beetle

Re: Bud Spencer

Post by Big_Juan_Teh_Furby » Wed 14.05.2003, 09:30

I love seeing posts like this.  I feel like the Emperor in the Death Star II watching Luke Skywalker being taken over by the dark side and savagely attacking his father, even though he's down and can't defend himself.

Eeeeeeexecellent.

Muwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
When the winds of change blow hard enough, the most trivial of things can turn into deadly projectiles.

Varguar
Nasty Little Gnome

Post by Varguar » Wed 11.06.2003, 00:08

I see only on problem with this post.  When you teleport someone out of a shop you do not go hostile twords them... they have to go hostile on you themself so he did it himself.  I say kill them all and take no prisoners.

Crimson
King Lich

Post by Crimson » Wed 11.06.2003, 15:03

in response to the earlier question asked here, yes, "bumping" his character up faster is in violation of the rules, and will probably just get him noticed, then deleted.

Irrespective of the cause, short of a horrible server bug (has only ever happened once), dead is dead is dead.
Are you not entertained?
Is this not what you came here for?

-- Maximus Decimus Meridias, The Gladiator