Looking to buy Dor Lomim Helm and Narya

General discussion about the game. Pull up a stool and tell us your tale!
Ignatius
Giant Long-Eared Bat

Looking to buy Dor Lomim Helm and Narya

Post by Ignatius » Tue 05.08.2014, 22:52

I've been looking for the help for the past week, but it seems someone eles got it. I am willing to pay very well for it. I have many items including a +29 pdsm. Talk to me online im zadig and valon.

Ignatius
Giant Long-Eared Bat

Re: Looking to buy Dor Lomim Helm and Narya

Post by Ignatius » Wed 20.08.2014, 13:41

I have the following arts that I would be more than willing to trade for either the helm or narya:
trident of ulmo
calris
palantir of westernesse
chainmail of caspanion
heavy crossbow of umbar
beaked axe of theoden
main gauche of azarghal

also have lots of cash and a +29 pdsm along with many other nice items. Let me know if you are interested in a trade.

PowerWyrm
Balrog

Post by PowerWyrm » Fri 22.08.2014, 11:54

Ignatius wrote:I have the following arts that I would be more than willing to trade for either the helm or narya:
palantir of westernesse
Seems that the few arts I was owning were freed during my vacation. Oh well :(

Ignatius
Giant Long-Eared Bat

Post by Ignatius » Fri 22.08.2014, 14:44

I was under the impression that warrior waits for 60 or 90 days on inactivity to reset arts... Anyways, if you really need it, i can give it back to you so long as it doesnt end up like so many of the arts in the game: on a character that never dives and just sits in the town and logs on once a month to make sure their arts arent reset.

Ignatius
Giant Long-Eared Bat

Post by Ignatius » Fri 05.09.2014, 12:01

Have the following nice arts, still looking for Narya and Dor-Lomin helm.

trident of ulmo
bastard sword 'Calris'
palantir of westernesse
chainmail of caspanion
heavy crossbow of umbar
beaked axe of theoden
main gauche of Azarghal
Blade of chaos 'DoomCaller'
blance dragon scalemail 'Mediator'

also have lots of cash and a +29 pdsm along with some other nice items. Let me know if you are interested in a trade.

I know that Zal and Warrior found Narya, but I haven't seen either of you on in a while...

PowerWyrm
Balrog

Post by PowerWyrm » Fri 05.09.2014, 18:47

Ignatius wrote:I was under the impression that warrior waits for 60 or 90 days on inactivity to reset arts... Anyways, if you really need it, i can give it back to you so long as it doesnt end up like so many of the arts in the game: on a character that never dives and just sits in the town and logs on once a month to make sure their arts arent reset.
Well Necklace of Dwarves and Staff of Olorin were on the char I use for rescues or looting, so I probably didn't play it in the last 3-4 months. No problem since I could replace them with a magi amulet and a westie for no irreversible loss. Balli Stonehand, Wormtongue and Palantir were on a HT Mage ready for Morgoth, pumping its INT and CON above the 18/200 threshold. Too bad, because I would probably have attempted Morgoth after my vacation. Now I have replaced Balli by a westie, Wormtongue by speed boots and Palantir by a plain feanorian lamp. Unfortunately, this setup drops my INT to 18/170. If I use a +5 INT ring, I lose +13 speed which drops speed to +23. This is a good setup for diving, but I can forget morgy for now...

Ignatius
Giant Long-Eared Bat

Post by Ignatius » Fri 05.09.2014, 20:08

I can give you palantir/caspanion and other stuff to get you to 18/200 on con/int if you are going to go ahead to get ready for morgy. I just hate to see items essentially disappear into nothingness. If you are gonna be diving and working towards killing morgy, i think thats fine...

Ignatius
Giant Long-Eared Bat

Post by Ignatius » Sun 28.09.2014, 14:45

Got Dor Lomin Helm. Now just looking for narya. Zal or warrior let me know if you are interested in a trade. I'm willing to overpay.

Ignatius
Giant Long-Eared Bat

Post by Ignatius » Mon 29.12.2014, 11:23

Looks like Narya was reset and I was able to find it diving.