Happy Holidays (aka The house expansion project) December 23, 2013, 8:18 pm
Background: Our server instance has had a very long life, which in turn means that we've had (and have) quite a few high level players.
While this naturally is good and well, the downside to it is that there aren't many large houses available to the active players these days. Some level 50's find themselves forced stay in the houses they bought at level 30 and I'm sure most will agree that if you've played enough to get to level 50, it's only fair to be "rewarded" with a proper home.
The way that house generation currently works is this; the game generates a certain amount of houses, randomly placed and sized in town and the surrounding suburbs. This is a one time thing, generate once - and you're stuck with it.
Anyway: In order to resolve the shortage of nice big homes we've decided to just increase the size of some existing houses!
Go to the Huge House Wishlist! for more details.
Ironman High-Scores April 15, 2013, 12:35 am
Well, you asked for it here and here, and now it is reality! We now have a ladder for Ironman!
For the moment only dead characters will appear, but the ones who are still alive will be included shortly :-)
- New Project Team member! March 1, 2013, 11:19 am
- Java client February 14, 2012, 6:47 pm
- Instance reset September 11, 2011, 11:50 am
- Server restored! January 25, 2011, 10:48 pm
- Ironman Competition (please vote) June 29, 2010, 9:40 pm
- ALL News
Recent notable deaths
- Greyshoe the level 27 Dwarf Rogue killed by a 2-headed hydra (11 Mar 14)
- Abaddon the level 27 High-Elf Mage killed by an Ancient gold dragon (9 Mar 14)
- Zagara the level 22 High-Elf Mage killed by the strain of casting Banishmen (8 Mar 14)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 27 Half-Troll Warrior killed by a Mirkwood spider (7 Mar 14)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 29 Half-Troll Warrior killed by a Dark elven priest (6 Mar 14)
- Roguest the level 40 High-Elf Rogue killed by an earthquake (4 Mar 14)
- Qualta Blade the level 50 High-Elf Mage killed by Morgoth, Lord of Darkness (3 Mar 14)
- Greyshoe the level 26 Dwarf Rogue killed by a Werewolf (1 Mar 14)
- Seacow the level 29 Dwarf Rogue killed by a Cloud giant (27 Feb 14)
- Qualta Blade the level 50 High-Elf Mage killed by Morgoth, Lord of Darkness (25 Feb 14)
- More Deaths...
Top 5 Killers
Top 5 Divers