Happy Holidays (aka The house expansion project) December 23, 2013, 8:18 pm
Background: Our server instance has had a very long life, which in turn means that we've had (and have) quite a few high level players.
While this naturally is good and well, the downside to it is that there aren't many large houses available to the active players these days. Some level 50's find themselves forced stay in the houses they bought at level 30 and I'm sure most will agree that if you've played enough to get to level 50, it's only fair to be "rewarded" with a proper home.
The way that house generation currently works is this; the game generates a certain amount of houses, randomly placed and sized in town and the surrounding suburbs. This is a one time thing, generate once - and you're stuck with it.
Anyway: In order to resolve the shortage of nice big homes we've decided to just increase the size of some existing houses!
Go to the Huge House Wishlist! for more details.
Ironman High-Scores April 15, 2013, 12:35 am
Well, you asked for it here and here, and now it is reality! We now have a ladder for Ironman!
For the moment only dead characters will appear, but the ones who are still alive will be included shortly :-)
- New Project Team member! March 1, 2013, 11:19 am
- Java client February 14, 2012, 6:47 pm
- Instance reset September 11, 2011, 11:50 am
- Server restored! January 25, 2011, 10:48 pm
- Ironman Competition (please vote) June 29, 2010, 9:40 pm
- ALL News
Recent notable deaths
- Bonaventure the level 25 Dwarf Paladin killed by a Gnome mage (29 Mar 15)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 24 Half-Troll Rogue killed by a Dark hound (27 Mar 15)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 25 Half-Troll Rogue killed by an Air hound (26 Mar 15)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 34 Half-Troll Rogue killed by a Gravity hound (24 Mar 15)
- ZalDalf the level 31 Human Mage killed by an Ancient gold dragon (22 Mar 15)
- ZalDalf the level 21 Human Mage killed by a Potion mimic (21 Mar 15)
- ZalDalf the level 21 Human Mage killed by a Clear hound (19 Mar 15)
- ZalDwarf the level 35 Dwarf Priest killed by Gorlim, Betrayer of Barahir (19 Mar 15)
- Bonaventure the level 28 Dwarf Paladin killed by a Scroll mimic (19 Mar 15)
- Bonaventure the level 43 High-Elf Paladin killed by a Bronze golem (19 Mar 15)
- More Deaths...
Top 5 Killers
Top 5 Divers