MAngband v1.1.3 Released May 27, 2016, 7:58 pm
The MAngband Project Team releases version 1.1.3 of MAngband. This is a minor, bug fix and compatibility release for both client and server.
Lots of various binaries were prepared for your convenience, see the Download page. Checkout the What's New page for a list of changes in this release.
If you are currently running a private MAngband 1.1.X server you should be able to upgrade to this version without loss of savefiles or data, but please make a backup just in case.
This is not a major release you've been waiting for, sorry. We're working on it. In the meantime, make sure to play some PWMangband!
- The MAngband Project Team
Something is going on March 31, 2016, 12:00 am
We really are working on the server, promise!
In the meantime, you can grab the binaries (and sources) here:
- Server explosion August 28, 2015, 12:00 am
- Happy Holidays (aka The house expansion project) December 23, 2013, 7:18 pm
- Ironman High-Scores April 14, 2013, 10:35 pm
- New Project Team member! March 1, 2013, 10:19 am
- Java client February 14, 2012, 5:47 pm
- ALL News
Recent notable deaths
- Bonaventure the level 35 High-Elf Paladin killed by an Impact hound (21 Oct 16)
- Bonaventure the level 22 High-Elf Paladin killed by a Water hound (18 Oct 16)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 39 Half-Troll Rogue killed by a Great Wyrm of Chaos (18 Oct 16)
- Radagast the level 31 Dunadan Mage killed by Shelob, Spider of Darkness (18 Oct 16)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 33 Half-Troll Rogue killed by an Undead beholder (18 Oct 16)
- Clodo the level 28 High-Elf Warrior killed by starvation (18 Oct 16)
- Roguest the level 35 High-Elf Rogue killed by Shelob, Spider of Darkness (18 Oct 16)
- Bonaventure the level 28 Dwarf Paladin killed by Tom the Stone Troll (15 Aug 16)
- Clodo the level 29 High-Elf Warrior killed by a Master thief (15 Aug 16)
- Pete Rose the level 28 Half-Troll Warrior killed by an Uruk (15 Jul 16)
- More Deaths...
Top 5 Killers
Top 5 Divers