MAngband v1.1.3 Released May 27, 2016, 7:58 pm
The MAngband Project Team releases version 1.1.3 of MAngband. This is a minor, bug fix and compatibility release for both client and server.
Lots of various binaries were prepared for your convenience, see the Download page. Checkout the What's New page for a list of changes in this release.
If you are currently running a private MAngband 1.1.X server you should be able to upgrade to this version without loss of savefiles or data, but please make a backup just in case.
This is not a major release you've been waiting for, sorry. We're working on it. In the meantime, make sure to play some PWMangband!
- The MAngband Project Team
Something is going on March 31, 2016, 12:00 am
We really are working on the server, promise!
In the meantime, you can grab the binaries (and sources) here:
- Server explosion August 28, 2015, 12:00 am
- Happy Holidays (aka The house expansion project) December 23, 2013, 7:18 pm
- Ironman High-Scores April 14, 2013, 10:35 pm
- New Project Team member! March 1, 2013, 10:19 am
- Java client February 14, 2012, 5:47 pm
- ALL News
Recent notable deaths
- Induriel the level 40 High-Elf Mage killed by an Aether hound (29 Jun 16)
- Induriel the level 43 High-Elf Mage killed by a Gelugon (29 Jun 16)
- Bonaventure the level 33 High-Elf Paladin killed by a Winged Horror (28 Jun 16)
- Bolg the level 40 High-Elf Mage killed by an earthquake (23 Jun 16)
- Induriel the level 43 High-Elf Mage killed by a Black reaver (23 Jun 16)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 22 Half-Troll Rogue killed by a Black knight (23 Jun 16)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 25 Half-Troll Rogue killed by Ugluk, the Uruk (22 Jun 16)
- Bolg the level 38 High-Elf Mage killed by Gorlim, Betrayer of Barahir (18 Jun 16)
- Induriel the level 41 High-Elf Mage killed by an Aether hound (15 Jun 16)
- Bolg the level 32 High-Elf Mage killed by a Vibration hound (11 Jun 16)
- More Deaths...
Top 5 Killers
Top 5 Divers